Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

Los Angels

Hey!
I´m sorry for not posting for so Long. But know School is over, I have exactly one month left until we meet again and I´m just back from California so this is worth a post.
The past week wa probably one of the best.
I had so much fun, meet a lot of awesome new people and enjoyed an awesome city!
Í could try to discripe here, what Los Angels is like but it will never do it even.
It was surprisingly really clean and full of different plants. Also, a lot of asian and southamerican people seemed to live there. I think the best part of the trip where Santa Monica and Venice beach.
I had a blast and a really good time andI will miss the people I met there a lot. I hope I will be able to travel back to that city again because it was defenitly worth it!!
lot´s of love,
Femke


























 


1 Kommentar: